Selling Avon takes work, creativity, and consistency to build a business of your own. But you don’t have to do it alone. Your upline, district, and other representatives online can be great tools to help you succeed. It’s possible to find great Avon Tips in many places. Here are some of my favorite Avon Tips.
To take advantage of these tips Join Avon today!
Join Avon with Evette
If you want to be a Glam Entrepreneur and you’re ready to Sell Avon, sign up online today! In less than 10 minutes you can start your business. Follow these 3 steps to start:
Once you sign up, you will officially be a member of Avon Team Ambition. You will receive your Starter Kit from Avon within 5 – 7 business days. You’ll also receive a welcome packet via mail, a welcome email, and more support from me and my Team Leader.
Evette Mabrey’s Top 5 Avon Tips
- Let People Know You Sell Avon: When you sign up to sell Avon you should make a list of 50 to 100 people you plan on sharing your business with. In my opinion, you don’t have to stop there. Anytime you have contact with another person you could have a potential customer or recruit in front of you. I recommend working your business into your conversations, wearing Avon gear, and being natural in your approach. Most of us aren’t sales-y. But being proud of your Avon business is a good place to start in growing it.
- Use Avon University: Avon has training for every aspect of the Avon business available online in youravon.com. Once you sign up to Sell Avon, you have access to hours of free online training that will let you know how to run your business. You can customize which topics you focus on and be sure that your information is 100% accurate and authorized by Avon Products.
- Keep Avon Brochures and Samples on Hand: As an Independent Representative, your Avon Brochure is your Avon store. This is where your customers will see all of the new sales, products, and deals that Avon has to offer. Because of this, you will want to make you that you have labelled current brochures on hand whenever you can. You never know when a customer will be interested in making an order or sampling a product.
- Use Your Avon Social Media Center: If you use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Blogging Sites, Avon provides easy to use images and links to share on those profiles in your Social Media Center. Avon updates the information in your Social Media Center regularly so that you can always share the latest new products and Avon Special Offers.
- Stay Updated on Coupon Codes and Sales: You can sign up as a customer on your estore to receive offer emails with coupon codes for free gifts, free shipping, and discounts. When you receive these emails you can pass this information on to potential customers to increase your online sales. Even if your face-to-face business is thriving, online sales are eqaully important to sell to people who are not in your area.
Get Connected Online
Just because you started you own business doesn’t you have to do it by yourself. In addition to getting connected with your upline (if you have one) and your District Sales Manager, there are awesome online communities on Facebook that I highly recommend for help, motivation, and encouragement. Some of the top Avon Sellers and Team Leaders have created groups provide assistance, inspiration, and laughs. Listed below are a few of my favorites:
- Avon Team Ambition (Only for Team Ambition Reps) Join Team Ambition
- ONWARD! NO MATTER WHAT!
- Success with Scola
- Tuesday with Theresa
- Monday Morning Madness
- MontAVON Climbers
- Lisa’s Campaign Connections
- Team Consistency
- Avon Flyers by Alicia
Please review the rules for each group before requesting to join! You will need to show that you are an Avon Representative to be able to join each group. I recommend updating your employment to Avon Representative in your Facebook profile as a way of doing this.
Avon Tips: Use Blogs to Learn More
Successful Avon Representatives all over the world use blogging as a training tool for their new representatives and to share information. A good way to become a successful representative is to learn from them. Use online resources to find answers to your questions, selling and recruiting ideas, and to get inspired. Below are a few of my favorite blogs from other Avon representatives.
Sell Avon – Quick Tips for Selling
- Keep a detailed list of all your customers.
- Deliver brochures to all of your customers every campaign.
- Follow up with your customers in every campaign.
- Ask your customers for referrals.
- Collect payment up front for your orders.
- Instead of offering discounts, sell what is on sale.
- Add more new customers in each campaign.
- Promote the Avon Fundraising opportunity.
- Order brochures every campaign.
- Don’t throw away old brochures.
- Toss outdated brochures in driveways to find new customers.
- Don’t throw away discontinued samples.
- Give samples out as “gifts” when searching for new customers.
- Collect contact information for customers to follow up.
- Promote your e-store on social media.
The Glam Entrepreneur Pages
- Buy Avon
- Sell Avon
- Avon Fundraiser
- Avon Brochures
- Avon Tips
- Avon Coupon Codes
- About Evette Mabrey
Connect With Evette Today!
- Google+: google.com/
- Facebook Personal Page: https://www.facebook.com/evette.mabrey
- Business Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/withevette
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/withevette
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/withevette/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/withevette
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/withevette/
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/withevette
- Avon Estore: www.withevette.com