Making the Decision to Sell Avon
Okay. So here you are. Spending time on my website/labor of love. Reading all about the benefits of starting a direct selling business with Avon. If you’re anything like me, you’re cautious before you decide. And for good reason. Because you’re reasonable. You’ve spent a long time building up a good reputation with your friends on social media and don’t want the pressure of bombarding them with selling posts every day. Or maybe, you’re a slight shopaholic. And you don’t want to spend your time “stocking up” on a product only to be buried in stuff with no profit to show.
Well, listen. I get it. We’re on the same page (no pun intended). I’m going to show you how to avoid these pitfalls and make a decision that you can be fully comfortable and happy with.
Getting the Facts
You want to be a business owner. Or even if you just want to bring in more money every month. Avon can be your solution. What you don’t want is to be scammed. Or to be the source of someone else’s financial gain at a loss to yourself. Good! Avon can still be your solution. Avon makes it a point to award you with cash, gifts, and even trips when you hit certain benchmarks and incentives. All you have to do it market your business!
And no, you don’t have to recruit to make money with Avon. And the person who recruited you will not get a cut of your pay. This isn’t one of those other companies that make you jump through hoops before you even see a dime. Every time you sell over $50 in a campaign with Avon, you’re making money. Period. Every time you recruit a new active and qualified representative, Avon pays you out of their pocket. Plain and simple. You have the option to make as much money as possible with Avon.
Here are some REAL reasons to sell Avon.
- You’re not required to keep any stock or inventory.
- You’re not forced to do home parties to make money.
- You don’t have to recruit to make money.
- If you do recruit Avon pays you directly, and you get paid by building and training your team.
- You get a free online store that is open 24/7/365
- It only costs $15 to start.
Can You See the Value?
Once you make the decision to sell and hopefully become a business partner with me and Avon, you become a brand ambassador. You get to be the source for your community to get great service, fundraising solutions, and personal and online delivery service.
Now, since you’re here in the first place I have a sneaking suspicion that you can see the value of Avon. And if you answer yes to any of the questions below, you’re definitely on the right path.
- Do you love the Avon products?
- Can you recognize the Avon brands?
- Appreciate that Avon is world famous?
- Know anyone can be a customer or business partner?
- Want to benefit from Avon’s great products and reputation?
Setting Your Goal
The best way to avoid what you don’t want is to decide what you do want. Setting goals is the way to clearly define what you want to get out of your business. Working without setting any goals is like driving somewhere you’ve never been without directions. Better yet, it’s like driving with no clear destination!
There’s one specific goal that everyone comes to Avon and direct selling as a whole with. That goal is to make money! But take that one step further. Decide HOW MUCH MONEY. Let’s say we want to make $200 every two weeks. We’ve already seen commission structure and know that with Avon we can make that amount by selling $500 worth of core products (vs. 20% commissions that many other companies give).
Breaking Down the Plan
Avon estimates that each customer spends $25 on average. So if your goal is $500 in sales, then you’d need to aim for 20 customers. Think about it like this – Avon carries everything! Know fishers and outdoorsmen? Sell them some bug guard and sunscreen. Prom season coming? Perfume and lip-gloss. Foodies and home cooks? Avon has beautiful kitchenware. Young fashionistas will love what mark has to offer. Know your customers and know your Avon Products and you can become an expert on making perfectly match sales to get to your goals.
Putting Your Plan into Action
Now here’s the kicker. Since this is your business, no one is going to force you to get up, put on your uniform, and show up to work. You set your goal, so you can set your hours and your actions. Imagine if you ran a restaurant. You’d want everybody to know that you are open, what you sell and how great it is. Take that as inspiration. Your business is as legitimate as the work you put behind it. Here are some ways to put your plan into action.
- Hang Avon Brochures on the doorknobs in your neighborhood.
- Create a Facebook page and add every friend who isn’t too good to know that you sell Avon. (Hint: none of them are too good).
- Blog about your favorite products
- Offer your fundraising services to schools, organizations, churches in your community.
- Enter your email lists into your estore, so they can receive the automated marketing emails.
This is Your Decision, this is Your Business
So listen. You’re here. You read through this whole post and you’ve realized… this is something you can actually fit into your life. You’re deciding to take a chance on yourself now. You can work this thing like the business it is and get started on smashing your first goal.
If you’re ready to make this decision, you’re smart. All you’ve got to do now is take the steps below.
Enroll as an Avon Representative | Join the #BossLife
If you want to earn money with Avon you’re in the right place! In less than 10 minutes you can start by following these 3 steps:
Once you sign up, you will officially be a member of Avon Team Ambition. You will receive your Starter Kit from Avon within 5 – 7 business days. You’ll also receive a welcome packet via mail, a welcome email, and more support from me and my Mentor.
The Glam Entrepreneur Pages
- Buy Avon
- Sell Avon
- Avon Fundraising
- Avon Brochures
- Avon Tips
- Avon Coupon Codes
- About Evette Mabrey
Connect With Evette Today!
- Google+: google.com/
- Facebook Personal Page: https://www.facebook.com/evette.mabrey
- Business Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/withevette
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/withevette
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/withevette/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/withevette
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/withevette/
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/withevette
- Avon Estore: www.withevette.com/