The Truth About Selling Avon
Why Sell AVON?
Why Sell Avon? The “Why” is the most important question. This holds true for the decision to sell AVON products. If you are a talented customer service provider or an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, you’ve probably felt the urge to go out on your own and do work that directly benefits you instead of just your job. While it is very convenient to work as an employee for another company, you may be very familiar with a common downside. No matter how hard you work or how highly you perform – your salary and position will remain the same UNLESS your manager or employee chooses to reward them. In this job market, a lot of these raises and recognition are few and far between. Leaving you, the employee, missing out what can add meaning and fulfilment in your career.
The difference with Avon is clear. Becoming an Avon Sales Representative puts you in the driver’s seat. You are given an opportunity to partner with a company that offers a lower cost way of starting your own business. The more you sell the more you make. And your achievements will come with recognition and rewards automatically.
Once you Start for $15, you receive everything you need to run your business. You’ll get a web office, personalized online store, a starter kit that includes brochures and samples to start selling products immediately. You’ll also be connected to an upline and a district. Your upline is an Independent Sales Representative and team leader who trains, mentors, and assists you in your business. Your District is the sales area that you live in with other representatives and has a District Manager and assistants who are there to help you grow your business.
Opportunities and Challenges
You may notice that I keep using the phrase “your business.” That’s because when you Join Avon you become an Independent Sales Representative and not an employee of AVON. What this means for you is that your customers, costs, and profits are all yours. Also the harder you work and the more successful you become, you more you benefit directly.
The upside to all of this is that nobody can limit your potential but you. The better you are at reaching out to people and finding potential customers and recruits, the more your business can grow.
The important fact to consider about this is that if you do not put in the work, you will not see the reward. Knowing that you’re already a hard worker, a great customer service provider, and have that entrepreneurial spirit helps. You do not have to be perfect to get started. You only have to keep going. The Avon representatives who have built strong careers with their sales and leadership will all tell you that believing in yourself and consistency are your keys to success. You don’t ever have to be perfect. But if you keep working and believing in yourself and your growth you can achieve more than you can imagine.
How Much Money Can You Make Selling Avon?
The amount of money you make selling Avon depends on the total size of your Avon order and the types of products you sell. For Avon Core Products (products that Avon designs and manufactures) you have some of the highest earning potential.
- 0% on orders of $0 – $49.99
- 20% on orders of $50.00 – $149.99
- 30% on orders of $150.00 – $294.99
- 35% on orders of $295.00 – $439.99
- 40% on orders of $440.00 – $924.99
- 45% on orders of $925.00 – $1,574.99
- 50% on orders of $1,575.00 or more
Avon also sells products that are designed and manufactured by other companies, these items have diamond symbols next to them in the brochures. Earnings are fixed at 20% (25% for President’s Club Representatives) for these items.
Representatives who order $10,000 worth of products between Campaign 1 and Campaign 26 earn President’s Club Recognition. President’s Club Avon Reps earn a minimum of 40% commission on core products and 25% or fixed commission products.
Myths About Selling Avon
Some of the greatest benefits of selling Avon include the fact that you don’t have to follow a single pattern of selling, or feel pressured to sink a lot of money into your business. Because you are going into business for yourself (and not by yourself), you are able to create and use a strategy that works with your life and your style, not against it. This means that if you approach your business in a strategic way, you can use your strengths to contribute to your success. And you’ll be able to avoid the pitfalls of becoming burned out.
- You do not have to meet sales quotas.
- You do not have to throw or present at Avon Parties.
- You do not have to keep inventory or order products before selling them.
- You do not have to buy expensive starter kits to make money.
- You do not have to pester your family and friends for sales.
- You do not have to be alone in this process.
- You do not have to duplicate anyone else’s style of selling.
- You do not have to immediately switch all of your products to Avon.
- You do not have to focus on selling one type of product.
- You do not have to sell only to women.
How to Start Selling
To Start Selling Avon today you can join online by following these steps:
- Go to www.startavon.com or (click this link)
- Use reference code: WithEvette
- Fill out the online application, agree to Avon’s Terms & Conditions, and Submit your $15 fee to recieve your starting kit!
Once you Start Selling Avon and choose to join my team, I’ll be with you every step of the way. Avon Team Ambition is a motivated group of individuals who see Avon opportunity to succeed every day. After joining these will be our 5 next steps.
- I will reach out to you within 48 hours to schedule our first one-on-one.
- You will need to sign up for yourAVON.com and start online training with Avon University.
- We will go over goal setting and your sales strategy.
- You will collect your District information and Important Avon Info.
- You will join my recommended groups to be connected with a nationwide network of Avon Representatives who will help you with your business.
Chances are if you’ve thought about selling Avon, then you’ve got what it takes.
Enroll as an Avon Representative | Join the #BossLife
If you want to earn money with Avon you’re in the right place! In less than 10 minutes you can start by following these 3 steps:
Once you sign up, you will officially be a member of Avon Team Ambition. You will receive your Starter Kit from Avon within 5 – 7 business days. You’ll also receive a welcome packet via mail, a welcome email, and more support from me and my Mentor.
The Glam Entrepreneur Pages
- Buy Avon
- Sell Avon
- Avon Fundraising
- Avon Brochures
- Avon Tips
- Avon Coupon Codes
- About Evette Mabrey
Connect With Evette Today!
- Google+: google.com/
- Facebook Personal Page: https://www.facebook.com/evette.mabrey
- Business Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/withevette
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/withevette
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/withevette/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/withevette
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/withevette/
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/withevette
- Avon Estore: www.withevette.com/